Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Uni-Ball Signo 207 Gel Pen, A Pen That Writes Like Silk and Protects You Too!



I was privileged to be able to try the Uni-ball Signo 207 Gel Pen, when I say privileged I mean it. Pens are an issue in this house, my husband hoards his like Milton Waddams the man from the movie Office Space who is always saying " Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler... " my husband is always saying "Uhm, that's my pen". All the nice pens that write well are snapped up and lost with in minutes of their arrival in our home. So when the Uni-ball Signo pen arrived I snapped them up and took them to my office.. they're mine, all mine, why do I feel like cackling as I type those words?

I suppose it's because the Uni-ball Signo 207 Gel Pen glides across the page as I write. It's like liquid silk. They are truly a pen that is a pleasure to write with. Plus, they are one of those pens that make your writing look just a little nicer. We have all experienced pens that when you use them make you think, I don't ever want to use this one again. With the Signo 207 Gel Pen you 'll think this is a great pen. As a added bonus The Uni-ball Signo 207 gel pen protects you! Yes, I said this pen protects you the ink was  specifically designed to prevent the fraud known as "check washing". It has the Uni Super Ink which is also fade  and water resistant. The rubber grip makes holding the pen super comfortable while keeping you in control while you are writing. You can find the Uni-ball Signo 207 Gel Pen at Business Supply !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.