Sunday, October 21, 2012

Looney Tunes Personalized Children's Book , Take Your Child On An Adventure With Daffy, Taz , Bugs Bunny and More!


 Photo Credit: This photo was provided by KD Novelties
Review By Kim of Bloggity Blog
With Christmas around the corner I have been looking for great gifts for my family, so when KD Novelties offered a review for a personalized Looney Tunes book I readily accepted. Kids love it when special characters include them in the stories, I supplied some personal information like the name of the child I was getting this for, her age, friends, hometown and state. I was even able to provide a dedication.
                                             Photo Credit: This photo was provided by KD Novelties
When the book "Liberty and the Looney Tunes are off to see the WIzard" arrived I was thrilled. Through out the story Libby is involved as Bugs, Taz, Sylvester, Daffy and others head out to find the Wizard (Elmer Fudd), it is such a cute book. The book itself is a high quality hard cover book that retails for $12.95. It meets all my expectations of something Warner Brothers would allow their name to be put on. It is 9x12, is 18 pages long and is filled with bright illustrated pictures. I know that this is a book that Liberty will tuck away and keep forever and when she has children of her own she can pull it out and read it to them.

KD Novelties has a wide array of  personalized books, CDs and DVDs that you can purchase for the child in your life. As I browsed the site I saw books for birthdays, holidays and every day. Just about ever occasion can be found. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.