Friday, September 21, 2012

Bedford Slims Tobacco Vapourette A Perfect Stocking Stuffer!


Bedford Slims Tobacco Vapourette
Review By Kim of Bloggity Blog

I recieved A Bedford Slims  Menthol Tobacco Vapourette electronic cigarette  mini-kit to review.  My kit came with the vaporette battery (cigarette), three flavor cartridges and a USB charger.The mini-kit is super affordable at $12.00. The kit includes the vaporette battery (cigarette) and one flavor cartridge. To get the USB charger you would need to buy the starter kit which is also really affordable at $34.00 it comes with the vaporette cartridge (cigarette), USB charger and 6 flavor cartridges.
Let me tell you a little about the kit, the battery is 280 mAH and is 5 volts. It's a lithium ion rechargeable battery that has 3 hours of continuous use. It takes 2 hours to recharge, the site says the LED light at the end is red but mine is white and it's shaped like a mustache! The cartridges have 300 puffs in them and that equals to about 2 packs of cigarettes (in our town name brand cigarettes sell for $5.55 a pack) at Bedford Slims you can get a 5 pack for only $13.00 so that is a huge savings. The cartridge has a low resistance 2.5 OHM, built in atomizer and safeguard tip that is designed to prevent leaks.
The Tobacco is mild with a natural vanilla flavor with just a hint of wild Kentucky tobacco in it. There is no sweetness. The one I received is menthol so it of course is minty. The blends come in dark roast, regular and menthol. The cartridges ingredients are water, nicotine, natural and artificial flavors and glycerin. Bedford Slims offers three dosage strengths for their nicotine, full flavored is 24 mg, light is 12 mg and they also offer a 0 mg dosage! So this company offers a no nicotine cartridge in both regular and menthol.
I really like the design on the battery it's very stylish. I noticed the  minty scent of the menthol right away. It seemed really strong to me, however my son (whom I got this for) said that it tasted fine and satisfied his nicotine craving. When he smoked it I did not detect a noticeable smell in the air. 

With electronic cigarettes there is no second hand smoke, what you get is a scentless vapor that resembles smoke but it's not and it vanishes instantly. There is no stale odor that hangs around for hours if not days. My son has switched completely to electronic cigarettes to my relief and his cough and wheezing has disappeared, I am not a medical professional but I attribute that to the lack of smoke being inhaled. I can not say that an electronic cigarette is better for you then smoking, you would have to talk to your doctor to get that sort of advice. Everything I have read says there is no clear conclusion as to whether electronic cigarettes are better for you, this brand still has nicotine in them.
Do I recommend this company? Yes, my son says it's okay, while he doesn't rave about electronic cigarettes and would prefer to smoke regular ones he has adjusted nicely within a 2 week period to e-cigarettes with out the moody withdraws you expect when quitting smoking. Personally I think that the starter kit would make a perfect stocking stuffer, it isn't huge and will tuck nicely into a stocking for the ones you love and want to get off regular cigarettes. What a lovely way to say I love you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.