Friday, September 21, 2012

Bows N Ties Should Be On Your Christmas Wish List!


Christmas is coming and it's time to get a gift wish list together! One of the things my husband never has enough of is ties, I am not kidding he is a tie~aholic! 
I love the way my honey looks when he dresses up, normally he is in a t-shirt and jeans so when he cleans up I'm delighted! The tie I was able to review is from Bows-n-Ties and is made by the Cavalleri Fashion House it's light blue and gold made from the finest Jacquard woven silk, the quality is apparent when you see it in person. This is a tie that won't disappoint you. This tie normally retails between $50-$60 but Bows-n-Ties is able to sell them for $24.90 because they eliminated the middle man and went directly to Cavalleri Fashion House.

Bows-n-Ties is offering Bloggity Blogs readers a huge 20% off! Just use the code:TR239YU at check out!

Bows-n-Ties has a huge array of ties to choose from, they vary in price from $9.90 to $24.90. There is also a very nice variety of Bow ties and accessories like handkerchiefs, tie bars, cuff links, silk scarves and ascots they even have beautiful scarves for women! While I was browsing I even discovered a how to tie a tie tutorial. I can't remember how, so you know I am going to visit that link!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.