Friday, March 7, 2014

Tackling The Little And Big Stuff With My P-Touch By Brother

 

  Life gets in the way in so many ways. If you are like me it's hard to keep it all together when everything happens at once. Plus, if you have a family like mine that's always on the go, it seems things are always getting dropped and left where they fall to be picked up by you.I know I need all the help I can get, my P-Touch answered my S.O.S., finally I feel like I can get it all together again. That's why I am very happy to have my P-Touch by Brother. I used to have one of those old label makers that had the little dial and it was okay, but the labels were a little tacky and had the bad habit of falling off or snagging on things because they stuck out.  I love my P-Touch so much more, it's compact, I can leave it on my desk and it looks sleek and modern and I have it right there all the time. It can be portable and run on batteries or I can plug it in with the cord I purchased for it (it did not come with the adapter). I love how clean and neat the labels are and how easy and fun it is to use. I  found myself organizing everything! I started out organizing my desk area.
I used my P-Touch on my file folders and drawers. I then moved to the kitchen and cleaned up  my spices. I had the lets get it together bug, so I moved on to my husbands nuts, bolts and screws...well, that was sort of by an accident I caused. Still,  I liked how efficient that made his work area so I continued on to his tool box. I have to say he wasn't happy I touched his stuff, however he is loving the results. I was so inspired with my clean up efforts I moved on to my craft supplies and labeled all my drawers. Now I can instantly find all the things I need without the frustration and search efforts. I have a confession I am a grandmother want to be. I want to get my hands on a little child that I can pamper and send home badly. So bad that when my daughter married I started to collect baby things. Because of the wide variety of items I labeled all the boxes. This summer our big job is to get my back yard beautiful again. In doing so I am going to organize and build a work area in the garage for the old man... I am moving him out of my space into a man cave... As we build, my P-Touch is going to be by my side so when the Mr. doesn't put it away I will know right where it goes. There is nothing so beautiful to this woman's heart as a neat, clean and organized work space. The tasks you can complete are limitless. Like using it to title your recipe cards, label your kids boxes as they move to college, store things, label canisters and containers in your kitchen. Even list items in your cupboards. My P-Touch is so important to me and this is why I won't ever be with out it again.

  "I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Brother P-Touch and received a product sample to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation."