Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Polly Pocket Toys Available on Amazon!

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Polly Pocket. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”download (2) 41633dQ7DsLpolly lilla Polly Pocket is a fun fashion forward girl you can take with you anywhere. There is only one other doll I can think of that offers as much play time as Polly.  The thing I like the most about Polly is she comes with so many outfits. We received Lila, one of Polly's many friends. She came with 20 pieces that mix and match making the number out outfits amazing! The girls have not stopped playing with them since they arrived. They take their dolls swimming , in the bath and even to bed. She is totally adorable and irresistible. You can pick up Polly along with 20 accessories easily and conveniently through this link: JUST CLICK HERE! I personally love the play sets like the Polly Pocket Zip 'N Splash Playset which is the set we happily reviewed. ppzl You use water to play with this set and what little girl doesn't like to play with ppzl2water? Polly zips down the zip line while monkeys slide down trees, there is a water slide and even a water fall! What a wonderful play set for summer! Plus Polly's hair color changes! Hot water it's one clear and cold water it goes Pink!   51+mmYClx2LAlso available at a great prices are Poll Pocket wall party and Polly Pocket Wall Party Tree House Playset 51ODigMr5WL I actually priced the wall party set $30.00 higher on a different site so  if you are looking for a great Christmas present (it's never too early ladies) this would be a money saver for you! Just Click HERE to be taken to Amazon!     My personal experience with Polly Pocket has spanned over 14 years, that's a long time. I truly love the innovative sets that surround Polly Pocket!   “I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Polly Pocket. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”