Friday, October 19, 2012

Hair, Nail & Skin Beauty Activator by Fembody

 Hair, Nail & Skin Beauty Activator by Fembody 
Review By Kim of Bloggity Blog

Hair, Nails & Skin Activator is a dietary supplement scientifically formulated to enrich hair, nails and skin in aging people. It is reported to help nails be stronger,help hair grown with a healthy shine while making skin softer and more supple.

The ingredients are mainly vitamins, vegetable cellulose gum, vegetable oils, silica, pharmaceutical glaze. There is no corn, soy, wheat, yeast, lactose, citrus, milk, egg, fish products, sugar, salt, starch, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives and it is Gluten free.

The directions to take this supplement all I did was take 2 tablets a day with food. Because I am under doctors care I did talk to my doctor before I started this regiment, he did not see anything wrong with it because it is primarily vitamins.
When I read that this product was not only endorsed by Paula Abdul and was featured on Dr. Oz and The Doctors I really wanted to try it. Because I am 51 and it seems that my age is catching up to me on a daily basis I have been looking for a product that can really slow things down for me.

I received a 30 day supply and have been taking them daily for a month, I like the results I am seeing. Some people see instant results, I did not, yet I have seen some changes and think that it will take another month or two for me to see more dramatic changes in my hair and skin. The biggest change I have seen is in the strength of my nails. I am not unhappy with this product and think that with a little more time I would see a lot more of a change.

You can find Hair, Nail & Skin Activator by Fembody at GNC or on the Fembody web site. For more information or for updates on Fembody products please visit Fembody Nutrition on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.