Thursday, September 27, 2012

Why your Dog Deserves Cesar Meaty Selects

I have talked a lot about my dogs, they are precious to me. Pets are about the only living thing in a humans life that gives you unconditional love. Especially dogs, mine adore me, they are totally mine. Everyone else in the house is okay but I'm mom. When I'm home they are with me all the time. When I'm not home they wait for me anxiously to return and when I get home it is always a joyous occasion. A trip out with me is a little bit of heaven to them. 

Because they love me so much I want to give them the best care I can, I want them healthy and happy because I want them with me for as long as possible. They are a part of my heart and my family, I give my family the best I can so why should I do less for my pets. That's why I chose Cesar Meaty Selects food for dogs. It can be served alone but I add it to their kibble to give them a treat about 3 times a week . Let me tell you my dogs have no problem eating it up.It's a great food for small dogs. I do have one finicky eater, every once in a while I have to really coax her to eat. But never when I add a little Meaty Selects on the kibble.This is because the cans are filled with delicious chunks filled with mouth watering flavor. They all always ask for more!.

Cesar Meaty Selects comes in four flavors, Filet Mignon, Porterhouse Steak, Beef and Grilled Chicken. All the cans are 10 oz  and each comes with a resealable lid, there is no waste and no worries about how you are going to store it after you open it. Which is very convenient to this busy mom. My dogs think it's the best dog food ever. They love all the flavors and I love that I don't have to worry about them getting a nutritious meal.

Please keep in mind that it is very important when trying new foods for your dog to transition them over slowly. You want to add just a little a day to their current diet, starting with only about 25% the first day adding a little  more each day for about 7  days. On day 7 you should be able to give them 100% of Cesar Meaty Selects. Why is it so important to transition your dog? Switching foods suddenly on your pet can cause them to get a bad case of the runs and that will keep you running so be safe and do it slowly.

You can find Cesar in the pet food isle at your favorite store For more information you can check out Cesar's web and Facebook pages. 

I wrote this review while participating in an ambassador program by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Cesar and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.