Tuesday, September 4, 2012

T-shirt.com Review




My husband lives in T-shirts, at 54 I still can't get him out of them. He is also a rocker from the 70's. There is nothing he loves more then a T-shirt with one of his favorite bands on it. His absolute favorite band is KISS. So when we heard that KISS and Motley Crue were touring together this summer I tried to get tickets but they were way out of my price range so I settled on getting him the KISS T-shirt instead.

I first ordered a KISS shirt but they did not have his size in stock so I asked for a Motley Crue Girls, Girls, Girls shirt. When his Motley Crue shirt arrived and I gave it to him, he was absolutely over the moon. The size was true and the material is one of those nice thick T-shirts that you know will last.Once I picked the shirt I wanted it was shipped immediately. Correspondence with this company is quick and easy. I have not been disappointed with any aspect of our experience with T-Shirts.com.

It doesn't matter if you are a rock fan, cartoon enthusiast or just want a cute T-shirt at a great price T-shirt.com is the place to look!

Disclaimer: I did receive a sample of this product so I could write my review. Even so I would never say I liked something if I did not, nor would I tell my readers about something if I felt it would be harmful to them.