Friday, September 28, 2012

Spooktacular Costumes from CostumeSuperCenter.com!

My son is a jokester with a wicked sense of humor, so when I saw the Wicked Jokers costume on CostumeSuperCenter.com I knew it was the perfect costume for him. CostumeSuperCenter.com has a wide variety of fantastical costumes. There are very intricate and detailed costumes like my son's at affordable prices. If you are searching for something a little more on the expensive side CostumeSuperCenter.com has exactly what you need.

The scary costume my son chose came with the face mask, hat shirt and pants. I was able to order the  jokers cane and gloves separately at a reasonable price. I priced the scepter at some competitor companies and found it was generally either the same price or higher.

My son has gained some weight so when he ordered an XL I was concerned. We have had some experiences with ordering online and the sizes not being very accurate. I am happy to say that CostumeSuperCenter.com's costumes are true to size and my son had no issue wearing it.The only problem we had was that the face mask was misshaped, I used my hairdryer on high heat and was able to manipulate it some however my son claims that it is still not quite right. I don't see the fit to be an issue to me the costume looks great on him.. Overall  Brandon is very happy with the costume and is looking forward to scaring a few kids when they come to the door this Halloween. I would say that is a trick and not so much a treat. I will be on hand to coax the little ones up to get their treats anyway!

Disclaimer: I did receive a sample from CostumeSuperCenter so I could review it. Even so I would not say I liked it if I did not. All opinions are my own.