Thursday, August 16, 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review




Over the years I have heard about dry shampoo and always wanted to try some to see how it worked so when I was offered this opportunity I jumped at it. Batiste sent me samples of their products to try  Tresenne' and Batiste Blush. Batiste was developed in the '70's and is the original dry shampoo.

Have you ever had one of those days, your hair just looks flat, with Batiste all you need to do is spray a little dry shampoo on your roots massage it on and then brush it!  Batiste uses rice starch which bonds to the oils in your hair instantly making it look fresh and clean and you know what..it works!

My son in law has really oily hair, he washes it daily but by 5P.M. it is pretty oily.
You just spray it on your roots and massage it in. 
 and the results are fabulous!
Batiste also gives you volume and comes in a variety of scents the ones I was able to try are so fresh and clean smelling. Also thre are a variety of colors light and blonde, medium and brunette and dark and deep brown. They are coming out with vibrant and red soon!  We did notice with the products I received that they did lighten the color of James hair and made me look a little gray. So I would need to get a darker tone.
But if I was camping or just wanted to freshen up before I walked out the door, I certainly would not hesitate  using Batiste dry shampoo again. I do recommend Batiste Dry Shampoo for anyone on the go!

It comes in two sizes the regular can is taller 6.73 oz (it sells for about 7.99) and the mini 1.6 oz (it sells for about 3.99) they are available on line through their U.S. distributors. You can also find it at the grocery, drug or discount stores. You can find out more by following Batiste on Facebook ad Twitter!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.