Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kidzies Review


Kidzies
I love to have cute and matching accessories so when I found Kidzies I knew this would be something I could use. You know I wanted all of it and sadly could only pick one thing. Surprisingly it took me a while to decide which item I wanted the most. Kidzies offers 12 products. You can personalize almost all of them with your choice of name. 

Product Line:

  1. Huggerz (cup cozy)
  2. Bigger Bagz (I want this)
  3. Treasure Bagz(I want this)
  4. Lil' Pea Protectors (I really like this one!)
  5. Wipeaze Case (This is what I picked!)
  6. Tagzies
  7. Ornamentz
  8. Off-The-Wall Artwork
  9. Koin Keeperz (I want this...)
  10. Kling Eaze
  11. Handy Bandz
  12. Cross of Love
Styles:
Gender Neutral:
  1. ABC
  2. Love
  3. Safari
For Girls
  1. Girl Personalized (This is the one I chose)
  2. Cupcake
  3. Mod Girl
  4. Poppies (I almost chose this one!)
  5. Princess
For Boys:
  1. V'Room
  2. Boy Personalized
  3. Farm (This is really gender neutral)
  4. Nature (This is really gender neutral also)
  5. Nautical
  After much debate I chose the wipeaze in the Girl Personalized design. What is wipeaze? It is a baby wipe box that you can fill as needed and carry in your purse or diaper bag. I love the bouncy happy design and how it matches a collapsible basket I have! PICNIC time! I also have not left the house without some sort of cleaning item in my purse since I had kids 28 years ago. And I like this option way better then the washcloth in a plastic bag! Yesterday we had to go to Lincoln to my kids apartment (sometimes they are short of T.P.). I went into a restaurant opened my purse and yep there was a roll of T.P I forgot about!  Wipeaze...much better solution!

There are other items I would love to have, I am going to have to do some sweet talking to the Mr, and right now would be the time to do it because Kidzies is offering a Whopping 25% discount all you do is use the code blogkidzies2012 at check out!

Also, be sure to check out Kidzies on Facebook and Twitter so you can keep up with what's new!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.