Friday, April 6, 2012

Picasso Hair Feathers Review




I've always been curious about the feathers and colored hair extensions I've seen ladies wearing in their hair. One time I went to buy some and they were so incredibly popular they had already sold out! These little pieces add an exotic touch to daily life and I am pretty surprised at them. I never knew JUST how easy it is to use feather hair extensions. The colors I received were green, purple and silver, in the Princess color pack (though now that i know my hair is so dark I probably should have gotten a brighter colors). On the back of the package was a handy little link to follow to a video that demonstrates how to apply hair feathers in case theres any confusion. the only tools you'll need is a pair of pliers, and a mirror (or a friend)! How it works is the synthetic hair is glued inside a little metal bead. You pull a strand of your real hair through the bead and pinch it tight. It's really simple and easy to do, that's saying a lot from me, the master of overcomplication. I've been wearing mine for 2 days now and can say they are very comfortable, I totally forget that I'm wearing them. I can shower and brush my hair without any sort of discomfort of being impeded by the beads. Plus i love the fact these are totally re-usable! Just pinch the bead back open and store it for when you want to use it next, just be sure to save the little plastic loops that come with the beads to aid installation!
Picasso Hair Feathers specifically use synthetic kink-free hair instead of real feathers because of their pledge against animal cruelty, once again another wonderful vegan freindly product!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.