Friday, April 13, 2012

Exploring Eden


Most women have realized by now that most men (for all their bravado), are shy when it comes to romance, and if any of you ladies have a shy guy like my husband, you know how difficult it can be to get them out of their shell.

For fun I once took him to an adult store, I was like "CANDYLAND" and he was like "I absolutely in no way shape or form, want to be here". So discreet, safe and secure online adult toy store like Eden is a far more comfortable experience for anybody. I just can't wait for our anniversary!

Plus EdenFantasys offers many other interesting opportunities like their Eden Clubs, where you can join online cafe and exchange homemade recipes, giggle at their April's Fool's Day Reviews, or get in on their Eden Living Healthy forum. You can also find lots of product reviews or videos from other bloggers. Plus, anyone who has ever read any of my articles should know by now how big I am into charities.  Eden participates in their own program, Eden Gives Back, where they contribute and donate to many different community charities such as clothing drives, the Joplin Relief  and save The Ta-Ta's Breast Cancer Awareness Organization. Now when you go peeking, remember this is an adult oriented site and not safe for children's eyes.
Disclaimer: Eden Fantasy did not give me any samples or gifts to review. They have offered incentives in the form of gift cards should I post positive reviews of their site, products and services. Even so all opinions, words and thoughts are my own. I will never say anything that I do not believe in exchange for any rewards.