Monday, January 16, 2012

Insurance Ring Around The Rosy

I have three young adults in my life and with the economy,college, jobs or lack of and the cost of insurance, my husband and I have found it necessary to keep our children on our insurance. With three of them on our already bulging account we have to find the company that will give us the coverage that we need at a price we can afford.

Finding the perfect company has been my challenge since the kids each turned 16 and had to be added to our policy. That's why AIM is so great, all I had to do was enter our information on line and they did the rest.
No need for phone calls and pushy insurance agents or all that ring around the rosy process I hate when I start comparing cost and coverage. Check them out and let me know what you think about what they do with you.