Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting Lost In Winster

 Okay Yesterday I got lost in the land of slot machines, It is a good thing they were not taking my money because I am an addict when it comes to pulling those slot handles. Although I won more then I lost, so where is this magical land of winning? It is a great site called Winster. I signed up to check it out and see what it was all about and what you do is play for points, once you accrue so many points you can trade them for prizes! This was a super easy and friendly group, it is non competitive and the players all help each other out. While I was  playing I saw three other players and they saw me too. Because you can cash out with 3 of a kind (although you can keep rolling so you can collect all 5, which means more points), if the other players notice you have 3 of one item and they have 1 or 2 of them they will trade you for those items. WOWIES, I got caught up in all that sharing and winning I had a great time!

Ladies if you are like me and looking for different ways to have a little fun while finding more ways to save money at home this may be another one for us! You collect the points and trade them in for great prizes like 25.00 Amazon gift card,. I also saw See's Candy and a restaurant certificate! I know that if I am going to be playing this type of game I want to be winning prizes too, so all I have to say now is who is going to join me at Winster?