Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crafts and Projects You Can Do On The Cheap

I found this today on ALL YOU
                                                                                                       
It is such a Kim thing to do I had to show it to you.

All you need is old jewelry or even buttons! (yard sale/second hand store finds, earrings you lost the other of  or maybe Grandma has a few she will donate). Some magnets ( I got a bucket of them , over 100 at a yard sale for 1.50, my Mr. was grumpy and wanted to know what I was going to do with so many magnets...hmmmmm)

and either crazy glue or hot glue. If this will be a kids project (what a great Mothers Day or Valentines gift idea! Any Girl Scout leaders out there??) I suggest Tacky Glue it bonds and it won't stick or burn the kids.

So all you would do is make sure the back of the piece of jewelry was clean and smooth so it sits tight and then stick it on the the magnet!
You can get magnets anywhere and they are pretty affordable!