Saturday, December 31, 2011

Valentines Day The Eden Way

Thinking about Valentines Day and Romance 
I checked out Edens Bath and Beauty Line.
And found I was pleasantly surprised.

I found a variety of Kama Sutra Products

Strawberry
And this cool Travel Kit 

If you have never tried these products you should, the lotions are soothing , they make you feel special and the
Honey powder is light and refreshing, plus it comes with a feather duster which is luxurious and fun to use.
Right now if you order any of Edens Beauty Products you will get this cute
Towel too!
Isn't it time you pamper yourself?
Eden Fantasy is an Adult toy store and does sell items designed for the imitate moments in your life including lingerie, lotions and adult toys. So be sure you do not have anyone under the age of 18 in viewing range should you choose to look at this site.


Disclaimer: Eden Fantasy did not give me any samples or gifts to review. They have offered incentives in the form of gift cards should I post positive reviews of their site, products and services. Even so all opinions, words and thoughts are my own. I will never say anything that I do not believe in exchange for any rewards.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
* This link is to Eden Fantasys home page which does show adult toys and items