Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love Book Review Plus A 15% Discount!



Have you ever wanted to do something unusual and really special for someone you love? It doesn't matter if it is your parent, your  spouse , your lover , your child or someone else that you want to tell how much you love them in a truly special way? If so Love Book is the answer and with Valentines Day coming up fast this would be the perfect gift. However, this is not  just a gift for your Valentine, Love Book is perfect for anyone and any occasion. Please keep in mind that if you make one for a special occasion, to ensure you get it on time, give yourself plenty of time to complete it. Be sure to keep an eye on the delivery date (they have the expected delivery date clearly posted so you know when it will arrive as you work on it). For Valentines day I would start now.


My husband is really sentimental and not only does our anniversary fall in December but there is Christmas also. This year money was very short and when this happens, Rick and I usually skimp on us and not on the kids, this year was no different. But my husband is a wonderful provider, a great husband and dad, even though I could not get him what I wanted to. I still wanted to give him something special.I had read a review on the Love Book and I wanted to get it but I wondered how I was going to be able to buy it and when I entered the giveaway I won!


When I started my Love Book, I had no idea what I was going to do. I started by compiling memories from the over 36 years we have known each other. As I did the book formed itself, it grew to 100 pages and I could have kept going. It became the story of us, our experiences, memories, love, children and even pain.

When Rick received the book for Christmas, we were both crying. Even though, I made it and previewed it over and over, the actual book was beautifully made and professionally bound. To see my sweet husbands reactions,
 his surprise, laughter and tears made me very proud and happy I chose this as a gift for him. It is one that will be with us for the rest of our lives.


I was really surprised at how easy it was to make my Love Book, you start by choosing the cover, then the title page, once that is done you start filling  the pages, there is a tutorial and suggestions of what you can do. You can customize the faces, hair, the scenes all to suit the story you are telling. There is a 20 page minimum but the best part is there is no limit on how many pages you can make so you can have a big book or only a few that is totally up to you. They have a  soft cover or as a hard cover like the one I got and the best part is that you can change things and move them around until the book is exactly the way you want it before you make your final choices and print it.


I was so impressed with Love Book I asked them if I could tell you about it and they generously offered my Bloggity readers a special 15% discount on any book you buy. Just enter the code: BLOGGITY at check out to get your discount!.


But you don't have to take my word on this go and check it out yourself. There is no obligation to play around with the site and that way you can see how easy it is and discover what you can create. When you are done  you can save your work because with Love Book you are the author. It took me several days to complete my book!


Disclaimer: Love Book did not give me a sample of their product to review. I obtained their book through a giveaway and got it by chance. I was so pleased by this book I asked if I could share it with my readers. I did apply for an affiliate account, however the possibility of any incentives for me or discounts for you had no bearing on my review or opinion of this book. All opinions are mine alone.