Friday, December 9, 2011

I Know


I am a Christian and the Bible tells us to love one another.
Because of my beliefs and my life, I try to help others when I can.
Sometimes I help when I shouldn't and can not.
When I help and shouldn't, it always takes away from my family and causes us hardship.
But I feel that I am doing as my Father wants and things always work out for my family.
The Lord is a great provider.

Sometimes, I find out that I am being taken advantage of.
I have to say it hurts when I know someone is lying to me and using me.
It makes my husband not want to help others.

I want to confront the person and say that I know the truth,
but then would that do good?
I will say this, as my dear friend used to say to me about these things when they happened to her.
If you can live with what you are doing, I can live with out.

I will help this time...
but I know and I want you to know I know.
I forgive you for lying to me and I hope that you truly need
what you say you need.