Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One of My Favorite Places to Get My Shop-On!

Professional Blender
1SaleADay is offering this Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Pro Blender & Processor with 450W Motor. Container Blade Systems & Ice Crusher reg $149.99 for only $29.99+5.00 S&H


Also on today's list of deals is this genuine 1/2 Carat Diamond Tennis Bracelet in Sterling Silver reg $599.99  for Only $49.95+5.00 S&H...Christmas is around the corner guys and I have to tell you not many ladies would say take it back to this....Just sayin....
Diamond Bracelet   
A budding handy man on  your list? Check this out! Reg  129.99 only 29.99 +5.00 s&h
Power Tool Workshop

Disclaimer: I am in no way endorsing 1SaleADay.com nor am I being compensated for any thing I post about them. These opinions of their sales are mine and mine alone.