Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finds I had to tell you about!

Reusable K-Cups for as low as $8.95 each at Amazon!


I have been wanting a Keurig K-cup brewer but thought they were not very cost effective But look what I found today! Refillable pods! WOOT WOOT...If you are like me that likes the modern but can't afford to waste money, this may be the thing for you also, Do I smell a deal brewing? Hmmmmmm
If you are a coffee fiend like I am, yo uare going to love this deal. You can grab reusable K Cups for low as $8.95 each!

Extra 36% off Amazon price of Ekobrew Cup, Refillable K-Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers + score free prime or super saver shipping. Today (10/29/11) ONLY!
You can choose from
  • 1-pack for $10.88
  • 2-pack for $18.24 ($9.12 each)
  • 3-pack for $26.86 ($8.95 each)
Head to the K Cup Page on Amazon, and add the goodies to your cart!
Then polish your Keurig brewer up, and get ready for coffee bliss!


                                                   Black Friday Frenzy