Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Get Your Savings ON!

Sites I love to buy from and why....



Crazy Dog T Shirts have a daily deal
every day they  have a T shirt special for 6.99
shipping on 1 item is 4.50.
You can't beat the price, you can't drive to Walmart and
buy a t-shirt for 10.00 anymore.

Tie Tshirt

www.crazydogtshirts.com


Img_onesale_logo
They feature 5 items per day at greatly reduced prices.Shipping is 4.99 per item no matter what, often they run super specials where new items run every 30 minutes.I have bought many great items from this company. My Christmas list is finished thanks to 1saleaday.com!
http://1saleaday.com/


froobi
Froobi is also a site that has items marked down at greatly reduced prices. Although I don't think they are as low as 1saleaday and you have to watch this site because after they add their s&h sometimes it is not such a great deal so know your prices before you buy. S&H is 5.00 per item. One of the things I love about Froobi is that you get Swagbucks with every purchase. I get lots of Swagbucks this way!
http://www.froobi.com/



Logo
Missed the deal on 1 saleaday? Don't be sad a lot of times when it doesn't sell there. They bring it to Ben's outlet and shipping is free here. I have added it up and, you know it isn't really free. Most of the time the featured price on 1 sale a day seems lower then here but add the 5.00 s&h fee and that is what is on Ben's Outlet  Like any of these sites you really have to know what you are buying. I have bought lots of items from 1saleaday and Ben's outlet and because I can not grasp sizes in my head I have been disappointed with some items. http://www.bensoutlet.com/



How does Swagbucks work?

1. Search the web using the Swagbuck search engine on their site  and receive the search results you love from search engines like Google & Ask.com
 
2. Every so often you'll earn these things called "SwagBucks" as you search for whatever. 
 
3. Redeem your SwagBucks for products, knick knacks, gift certificates or  cash (via paypal). 

This is a legitimate site and I have earned and saved over 100.00 on Amazon.com by saving and trading my Swagbucks in for Amazon gift cards. I have made several purchases using my gift cards and the shipping costs are covered also which makes these deals totally free! There are several ways to earn swagbucks it is pretty easy to accumulate them quickly. If you have any questions please email me I will be glad to help out as much as I can, and if I don't know I can tell you where to look to find out! If you use this link I will get a referral for you joining and when you hunt and win so will I!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kitas
 

YaySave!

With Yaysave you purchase off their web site like you would at a grocery store or warehouse. They also have reduced prices and shipping is free with 100.00 purchases under that is 5.00 per order unless you join their premium club which normally is 29.99 but is marked down to 19.99 for a limited time. With the Premium membership you get free shipping for a year with every order no minimums required. I have purchased from Yaysave and have done quite well, they don't take manufacturer coupons I wish they did. But they do offer Swagbucks with purchases from time to time. I don't believe they come with every sale. I have sent them a note to ask. 

No comments: