Friday, March 7, 2014

Funny Irish T-shirts for St. Patrick's Day!

Saint Patrick's Day  is around the corner, now is the time to get any special clothing you want to wear!  There are two things  my husband loves most one is funny t-shirts and the other is beer, so when I can come up with a combination of the two I know I have a winner!  It doesn't matter what tickles your funny bone www.funnyirishshirts.com has exactly the sentiment you are looking for in the color you want. We received black which is my husbands favorite color, but if you're looking for green so you don't get pinched on St Patty's Day no problem you choose the color you want! You can find this shirt and more at www/funnyirishshirts.com you can get your order in just in time for Saint Patrick's Day!




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.