Monday, October 15, 2012

MrGreen Spray Away Odour Eliminator


With four dogs who like to sneak on the furniture when we are not around I am always alert to stale pet odors on the furniture. I won't even talk about my son's stinky feet...okay I will. His feet can make you pass out, and he loves to walk around with out shoes or socks and when he puts his feet on my sofa or recliner I cringe. I am always using upholstery cleaner on the furniture to keep them clean and fresh. So when my MrGreen Spray Away Odour Eliminator arrived I sprayed it all over my son's favorite chairs, and it neutralized the odors immediately! And you know what I am sold.

MrGreen Spray Away Odour Eliminator is gentle and powerful at the same time. I'ts am all natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, odor eliminating pump spray that has no bacteria and no chemicals  It can be used anywhere in your home. I even used it in the bathroom, it has a very pleasant fragrance which is fresh and clean.

MrGreen Spray Away Odour Eliminator is manufactured by SciCorp International Corp, it's Green and is hypoallergenic, is safe for skin contact on humans and pets, is safe on all materials and there are no known issues if breathed in. There are no chemicals and no bacteria.

MrGreen Spray Away Odour Eliminator comes in a 34 oz bottle and retails for $9.99. You can purchase yours on line at Homedepot.comAmazon or MrGreenUSA.net. There is also a growing list of independent retailers, click here to see if there is one in your area.

There are a whole line of MrGreen Products designed to make your life greener, for more information  on the rest of MrGreen's line please check on their web site www.MrGreenUSA.net.

MrGreen is going to share! One of you will receive a 34 oz bottle of MrGreen Spray Away Odour Eliminator. To enter all you need to do is complete the easy mandatory entries. The rest of the entries are optional so you don't have to do them. The more of them that you complete the better your chances to he chosen to receive a gift.

To enter to win this gift please click on this link.

Disclaimer: I did receive samples from MrGreen so I could write this review. All opinions about this product is my own. The blogs involved in this giveaway are not responsible for the delivery of this gift Mr.Green will be shipping it directly to the winner!