Thursday, October 11, 2012

$40.00 Gift Code To Delivery.com Where Food Is Just A Click Away!



                               
 Ever want something to eat but don't want to cook and you really don't want to go out? Shh don't tell anyone but I feel that way all the time. In this house if mom's not cooking no one eats, I am not sure they know where the stove is. That's why Delivery.com is so cool! Want Thai, yeah they have it, maybe sushi,a burger or tacos...mmhmm they have that too,
                                                                

In this area there are over 200 restaurants that you order from by the touch of a button. You know what I like the best was the fact I didn't have to worry about them getting the order wrong because they got it in writing and I know I wrote it the way I wanted it. I get to tell them exactly the way I want it because once you pick what you want to order a pop up window appears so you can get your order just they way you want it, you pay. They even offer pay by campus card for college students!

Negatives are that Delivery.com is not available everywhere, for me there were significantly less restaurants willing to deliver to my home and only one of them willing to deliver for free, the rest had delivery fees attached to them. However, if this service is available in your area it is a fast and convienient way to order your food on a really busy day. It doesn't matter if it is at work or at home. This is a fabulous concept. It's free to join and they are growing everyday!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.