Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Hungry Freelancer By Beth Jones, eBook Review.


The Hungry Freelancer
By
Beth Jones
Review By Kim Davis of Bloggity Blog

Do you want to be a freelance writer? How about just a better writer? I know I do and that's why I wanted to get The Hungry Freelancer by Beth Jones and I was not disappointed. Beth has filled her book with how to start, where to look and what you should look for.

This easy to read guide leads you through the scary maze of starting your home freelance writing business and she doesn't sugar coat anything. She tells you how hard it is going to be and to expect disappointments. At the same time she lets you in on the rewards and why she is a freelance writer.

If you have wondered if you had the right stuff, thought that you would like to try or had anyone tell you that you should be a writer this would be the book you should get to give you that boost you need to get started. Like me you won't be disappointed.The Hungry Freelancer is available as a Kindle download on Amazon now! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.