Monday, August 20, 2012

Uglee Pen Review


In my search for the perfect pen I have discovered the Uglee Pen. Why it's called Uglee I am truly not sure it is a funny looking pen but certainly not ugly. This pen was designed, created and used by a real doctor. Dr. Lee designed this ergonomic pen to fit the way people use and hold pens.
It is great for people who experience pain or discomfort when they write. It is also recommended for children who are learning to write. Or students who have to take down lots of notes.

What I like besides the comfortable fit to my hands is how smooth it writes. This is not a pen you have to work at to get a nice smooth pretty print, it flows and is easy to hold.You can buy your pen Here and they also sell the ink cartridges at an affordable price with a low shipping cost!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of these pens for free so I could write this review.However, my receiving them for free did not sway my opinion. I would never say I liked something if I did not. All opinions are my own.