Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lady Soma Renewal Serum Review



What Lady Soma is and what it does: The serum stimulates the development of new skin cells with the power of Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin A. The formula diminishes the appearances of lines, minor scars, age spots, and sun damage for fresh looking skin. It may be used as a skin brightener to restore complexion and enable an even skin tone.

I am at the age where I wish I had done more when I was younger and afraid of all the hype and products out there to keep me looking fresh and young so I have some lines that are showing up. That's why I wanted this review so badly. It's expensive to go to doctors and get all those procedures to undo the things life and age does to us. The directions are easy wash your face and apply the Renewal Serum. I didn't see any visible reactions at first, but I have been using this for a little over a week once a day and you know what.. I am starting to see the creases relax a little. I am hoping that the one that makes me look like I am sad all the time disappears. I had been using a different product but it caused acne. Not Lady Soma! I am happy to say that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy, and there is no visible shine when I put it on. It absorbs and is invisible.

I will do an update on this review and let you know what I think in a few more weeks. If it continues to work this way I will be buying more of it. 

2 weeks later and the lines I was worried about are almost gone!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.