Saturday, August 4, 2012

Buy Pet Food On Line With Mr.Chewy! (Review)



I want to tell you about Mr. Chewy, this is a online site where you can get all your dog and cat food, treats and other supplies sent directly to your home. They feature over 70 brands plus shipping is free with orders over 49.00, orders under $49.00 is a flat rate of $4.95 (no matter how much you order!). My favorite brand is Blue Buffalo and Mr.Chewy carries it!


They also carry other popular brands including DogswellOrijenTaste of the WildRoyal Canin Veterinary Diet,  ZiwipeakStella & Chewy and NaturalBalance. Mr. Chewy prides himself on offering very competitive pricing.

Because of the economy and it's affect on our life. I have been concerned about having to buy a brand of food that is not so good for my pets. The difference is dramatic, cheaper foods have a lot of fillers. Brands like Blue Buffalo don't, they are high protein based diets. You see the difference in their coats, energy levels, weight, their personal scent and waste. Yes, I said waste, the cheaper foods leaves your pet with  loose, smelly horrible stools. But when you use a higher protein diet, their stools are small and don't smell all that bad. I am not going to tell you it is scentless but it is way better. I liked that Mr.Chewy offers so many of the better brands at affordable prices. But don't worry if you are on a lower budget Mr Chewy has you covered!
Not only can you get the brand you want most, you can have it shipped automatically each month so you don't ever have to worry about running out or like us drive 2 hours to get to a pet store that carries the brand you want. For my review I was given $50.00 to get what ever I wanted, I shopped and bought 16 pounds of cat food and 16 pounds of dog food (and the shipping was free!). That's a lot of food for a really reasonable price. It was easy to place my order and it arrived quickly, I highly recommend ordering from Mr. Chewy.  You can follow Mr Chewy on Facebook ,Twitter and Google+!
Mr Chewy offers a wonderful referral program. If you refer someone and they buy something, they get 10% off and Mr.Chewy donates $10.00 to Best Friends Animal Society! I highly recommend Mr.Chewy!

Disclaimer: I did receive samples from Mr Chewy so I could write this review. However, receiving items for free did not sway my opinion in any way. I would never say I liked something if I did not.