Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hair Chalk Review



I love hair accesories, I have incredibly long hair and love to show it off. I also love when some things come from unexpected places, like hair  chalk. They came in a suspiciously familiar box, similar to the pastels I used in my art classes in school. At first I wasn't even sure how to use them and just rubbed them on my hair thinking "this is so not working" until Mom suggested I try water too. I just dipped the chalk in water, and quickly swiped a strand of hair, leaving a beautiful, bold streak of color, yellow, orange, red, green, purple, blue and even white. They all show up vividly, even on my super dark hair, and it doesn't get powdery or run. And yes moms', I stain tested it by smearing it all over my mother's precious white sink, to merely be wiped away with a wet cloth. Won't stain your clothes, but it MAY stain your hands (mainly the richer colors, such as the dark blue). It easily washes out with a simple shower.



Hair chalking is really popular this season.With other products because of the color of my hair I have had trouble with the colors showing up in my hair but not with the hair chalk. The lightest to the darkest colors showed up fantastically. And tons of celebrities are using them too! If you love being trendy with a twist of being slightly different like I do then Hair Chalks are for you.

You can get yours  here http://haircolorchalks.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.