Thursday, July 5, 2012

Diva Danglers Earring Of The Month Club!


I received a pair of these beautiful chandelier earrings for free and so can you! How? When you join the Diva Danglers Earring of the month club you get them too! I am not a shoe girl, but earrings yeah baby, That's my thing! For only 9.95 a month (there are no minimum number of  months so you can cancel at any time!). You can treat yourself, your daughter or anyone special in your life to a gift that keeps on giving! What fun it is to know a package is coming, knowing it is earrings but not know exactly what they are going to look like! And moms... if you have a daughter that is away at college or somewhere else here is the perfect back to school , I love you, miss you and am very proud of you gift that comes each month. You can send it directly to her dorm room! I love the concept because... this girl needs more earrings! Yeah I'll say it I am a Diva and these little danglers have my name on them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.