Thursday, June 21, 2012

We are Celebrating the 2nd Ammendment!

In our home we believe in the right to have and use guns. It is a privilege given to us by the men and women that died for us so we could have that right. It is something I won't easily give up. I love to go to a firing range and target practice. Plus most of my family has been in the military and I live in the country all our friends have guns. It's a normal part of all of our lives.

I don't mind telling people that I love guns and so when I found these awesome gun t-shirts that were really fun and affordable, I fell in love instantly. I chose to get a shirt for my husband because he has a weapons collection that would make your head spin and he is a brown belt so he is the one that struts when it comes to artillery.

I didn't tell him I was getting him this shirt so when it came he was pretty excited. He said it had a really good fit and was soft and comfortable to wear. The quality of the shirt was fantastic also.

With over 300 styles, size and color combinations there is sure to be a shirt that will tickle your trigger finger also! You can find them here on AR-15 Shirts. Check them out and tell me which is your favorite! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.