Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sportline Fitness Products Review



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

What They say:
The Sportline Cardio 630 provides continuous heart rate monitoring and features heart rate tracking, calorie & fat burn tracking, a customizable user profile, a coded chest strap to eliminate interference, and easy set up and use with a dedicated heart rate button.

What I say:
This was a really easy system to use You strap the chest strap transmitter across your chest and the  monitor on your wrist and you are ready to go. As you walk, work, run or work out you can keep track of your heart rate with a touch of a button. It also tells you the time of day , how many calories you burn and has a chronograph and alarm. My son in law has another monitor and tried them both this one was more accurate.
For the price this is an excellent tool for the fitness minded person.

You can even set your personal profile on this system and customize it to you and your needs.

The Sportline Cardio 630 retails for $49.99 and is available at Sports Authority, Academy, Meijer, Hibbett Sports, Kmart, Sport Chalet, and Fred Meyer. Be sure to enter to win one right here. All you need to do is simply complete the easy entry the rest are optional do one or do them all that is up to you.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.