Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Organo Gold Review


I was sent three samples from Organo Gold to review. 
Cafe Mocha
Which I found to be tasty, this mocha is not sweet like you would find at the chain coffee houses. This one is full bodied and flavorful, it had a comforting flavor yet it did not leave you feeling like you had cheated nor unfulfilled I was sorry I received only one packet of this to try.
Organic Green Tea
This tea has a slight spice to it and I added maple syrup to sweeten it. Oh goodness was it good! I did enjoy sipping on this tea while I snuggled down to read my book!

Lastly I received a packet of  Gourmet Hot Chocolate.
I love hot chocolate and Organo Gold Hot Chocolate did not disappoint me.

What I noticed was that all three of these beverages contained  100% certified authentic Gandoderma Lucidum.  I had no clue what it was. Organo said that it was perfect for energy, so I had to check it out.

Gandoderma Lucidum is a fungus(mushroom). It is called the wonder or super mushroom, it's one of the most used medicinal mushrooms in China, USA and Japan! At one time it was so rare in China that only Emperors could consume it. WOW! It is believed to help with immune systems, allergies, oxygen levels in the blood, liver, canker sores, hepatitis and has a calming effect. In Japan and China people use it to combat colds and flu and CANCER! 

I am really impressed with this ingredient and would like to get more for me just so I can benefit from it.
You can also by contacting Brent Astrope independent distributor at Big Bruin Coffee, they do ship worldwide! Thank You Brent for sharing this wonderful product with me and my readers!