Saturday, June 2, 2012

KLUTCHclub Box Review

       Klutch Club contacted me wanting to know if I wanted to recieve one of their monthly healthy packages and then tell you all about what they do, I am always  wanting to try healthier alternatives and am trying hard to get on a healthier path. When my package arrived it was stuffed full. The April Klutch Club kit offered a spring cleaning Klutch Body Cleansing Kit that included:
  • Kristin McGee’s Power Yoga DVD 
  • $25 gift card to Yoga Hyde online yoga clothing store
  • Hydrive, a new naturally-flavored energy drink mix with zero calories.
  • Zico, a pure premium coconut water 
  • Tea Forte, three samples of various flavored green teas including cherry marzipan, honey yuzu, and cucumber mint. (Loved this!)
  • KIND bar all natural nut delights bar (Loved this also!)
  • Enjoy Life Foods’ No Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix
  • Enjoy Life Foods’ Plentils chips in garlic & parmesan flavor (Mom grabbed these!)
  • Barlean’s Organic Oils liquid Omega-3 oil (Flax seed oil, tastes great and is part of my routine now!)
  • Shea Terra Organics’ Rose Hip Black Soap deep pore facial cleanser(mom and I both love this!)I was pretty excited about this review because I'm trying to get more conscious about my health. I wish they had come with some instructions in the kit though, because I wasn't really sure what to do with the flax seed oil until I read some of my hollistic health books, where one recommended taking a tablespoon of flaxseed oil before your evening meal to feel more satisfied. I like that a lot and have been using it before each meal, I really enjoy the black soap that was in the kit and my mom grabbed the gluten free natural snacks from Plentils and said they were fantastic, you know she did not share so I can not give you a first hand report on them.Though I would not ever drink another bottle of coconut water in my life, I feel that for a value of $18 a month where you always get a new package with new products is a pretty great value. My mom and I always love getting packages, and when it's always something beneficial to your health, how could it get better?
     For $18.00 a month Klutch Club sends a new package of different products valued at $50.00 or more. I personally would enjoy receiving more of these packages, finding products I could and would use and always enjoying the surprises that arrive in the mail. To get more information on Kutch Club and all they offer you can check out their web site and be sure to check them out on Facebook also!

If you are into surprises, good for you things but hate to spend a ton of money just to find out you don't really like something this is the club for you. Hey no one is going to love everything you try and this is the affordable way to find out what is your best fit!

KLUTCHclub is partnering with (RED) for June. KLUTCHclub will give 10% off and will donate profit from all purchases using gift code (RED) to help fight AIDS in Africa.