Sunday, June 3, 2012

Free American Girl Doll Dress Pattern From Liberty Jane Clothing!



Are you and your daughter American Girl doll fans? I know my daughter was when she was younger and she could not get enough clothes to suit her (she still can't as an adult!). I really have never met a girl that had enough clothes or accessories for her dolls and that is why I was so happy when Liberty Jane Clothing contacted me and you know I quickly said yes when they asked me to share their site and free doll dress pattern with you. Liberty Jane is a Seattle-based company that designs and makes clothes for American Girl dolls. They have up to 14 other free clothing patterns. They are not only great for beginners but wonderful mom/daughter projects that your girl will remember forever.
         Plus, if you sign up for their newsletter you get two more free patterns! So head over today  get your free pattern and sign up to get two more for free