Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cureology Serenity Illumination Shine Mist Review


Cureology Serenity Illumination Shine Mist


As you know I love green products and I have another to tell you about today. For years I have been on a quest to make my hair soft and shiny like the models look. But I like natural good for you products that won't hurt me or the environment. I think I found just the product in Cureolology Serenity.

I washed and styled my hair and spritzed this on and was so pleased at the soft shine I was rewarded. I am very pleased with the outcome of this product. I put it on before leaving for work and at the end of the day it was still really pretty.

So now for the green part of this treat for your hair. They take ultra purified water, the purest all natural botanicals and finest organic extracts available in the industry, all carefully mixed and blended at low temperatures maximizing the efficacies and sustainability of the ingredients. The is Micro Emulsion Technology that takes organic ingredients that are a natural source of antioxidants, vitamins and essential oils. Cureology Beauty products are 100% free of phosphates, waxes, fillers, salts, parabens, and harmful petrochemicals and are Animal Cruelty Free.


When you purchase from Curology you are supporting a worthy cause Curology is a proud sponsor of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Find them on Facebook or head over to Curology and take a look at all their wonderful products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.