Monday, May 14, 2012

Review Tombow Glue for Crafts and Scrapbooking


I'm a crafter, I like to make a lot of different things I also dabble in scrap booking for my kids.  One of my favorite things to do is make cards.


Making homemade cards is fun and easy
 With all my projects I usually use a lot of glue, I have a tub filled with various types and brands. The thing I dislike though is the mess and fuss. 
                                                     
With Tombow adhesive  the mess and goop of traditional glue is a thing of the past.
It is acid free and kid friendly and it forms a permanent bond on paper, cardboard, pictures and lots more!
It comes in a package that looks a lot like white out correction tape and it just glides on effortlessly with no mess!


 Creating fun and beautiful scrapbook pages just became lots easier. As well as other fun projects like this catch all card box I made!
Tombow also makes refills for your permanent Adhesive Tape Runner dispenser so you don't have to keep buying the case over and over which not only saves you money but also is environmentally friendly also! The dispenser retails between $7.99 and $5.49 and the refill starts out at $2.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.