Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Bunny Smiley Cookies Review and Discount Code!



I was privileged to be chosen to review Smiley Cookie , Bunny Cookies. Okay, We love sugar cookies, I used to make them when the kids were little but now that the kids are off to college I don't have too much of a reason to bake them. Well okay, the Mr. loves cookies, any cookies he is my personal cookie monster! He would eat them as fast as I baked them but who has the time?
When the cookies arrived they were very well packed.The Easter Cookies arrived in their own plastic box neatly packed to avoid breakage. Then they were wrapped in cellophane to keep them fresh. After that they were placed in a very cute smiley box that would work wonderfully as a gift box.. I couldn't help thinking that this would be a great gift for family or friends away at college or any of our loved ones serving overseas. With this careful packaging they should arrive in perfect shape. What a fantastic way to send some love and a little feel of home to anyone that can not be with you as you celebrate this year.

The cookies are so beautiful with bright cheery colors, they are perfect Easter Cookies. I want to have them on my table this Easter, maybe they will become a family tradition!. But looks are not everything, the proof is in the pudding as they say. My kids did not make it home this weekend so my husband and I had to suffer through having to sample the cookies ourselves...darn... Just kidding there was absolutely no suffering with these lovely Easter Bunny Cookies. They were soft and fresh and wonderful. I had my first one with coffee then opted to steal my husbands coffee for the second one... I won't admit to more then that but lets say it was 2 okay!

Smiley Cookie has generously offered a 10% discount for all of my readers all you have to do is enter
BLOG10 at check out and your discount will automatically be applied.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.