Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unpacking

Unpacking Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson The day that we moved into this apartment, I went to satellitetvbuffalony.net and got TV service. That may not have been the best choice for me when I have all these boxes to unpack! One would think that I could have the TV on and watch it while I unpack, but that isn't what seems to happen! I get sucked into some Lifetime movie and before I know it four hours have passed and all I have done is sat on the couch eating Doritos and watching some movie about a bulimic girl who's mom tries to force her to eat. Or some helpless girl that has an abusive boyfriend and she finally gets away from him only for him to find her in her new life. They always seen to find these women, even when it is set in the 1980's before they could just Google their location for something! Anyways, I have been here a week and have not unpacked at all. My husband keeps coming home from work, and being like: "So...what did you do today???".