Friday, February 3, 2012

Coupon Corner

I found lots of coupons and deals today
Keep in mind that I do not post coupons that you can easily find 
in my Coupon Corner tab at the top. I only post those not available 
except through the manufacturers.
There are a couple sites here I will be adding to my collection!
Kraft Coupons
you can try using zip 96707 

 First go and join the Dairy Queen Fan Club
then print your Blizzard BOGO coupon and Blizzard Ice Cream Cake coupon.
 Have you wanted a Dulche Gusto?
I have and can't afford it, well right now Nescafe is offering two of their models at 50% off
check it out here (I've asked the Mr. if I can get one I will let you know if he says yes)
There are various coupons available here!

I did not find any valid coupons here but it was a neat program so I want to share it.
Seneca  Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon