So today I went looking for the recipes!
(photos found on google)
Laundry Softener from Food.com
Makes 15 Cups:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 6 cups distilled white vinegar
- 8 cups water
- 10 -15 drops orangeessential oils (optional) or 10 -15 dropslemonessential oils (optional) or 10 -15 drops essential oils , of choice (optional)
Here is a Second one:
- 1You will need a one gallon container.
- 2First add the baking soda to the plastic container.
- 3Next add 1 cup of water to start with.
- 4Slowly add the vinegar to the bottle as the vinegar and baking soda will start to fizz.
- 5Then add the rest of the water swirling around & cover venting the top a few times.
- 6Last add the essential oil.
- 7Add 1 cup in your final rinse cycle for each load but give the bottle a good shake to stir up the essential oil if using.
6 cups HOT water