Sunday, January 22, 2012

Do You Like To Save Money?

 I love to save money so I buy my Christmas presents through the year, that way I can give the gifts I want and I don't have to pay for a lot of things in a short period of time.

Because I do it this way I keep track of sites like 1SaleADay.com and today they have some fabulous items CHEAP!

Clothes Steamer normally $99.99 on 1SaleADay= 39.99

Real Diamond Necklace normally 250.00....1SaleADay.com = 9.99! WOW!

Akribos XXIV Skeleton Mechanical Movement Exhibition Dial Genuine Calfskin Leather Strap Ladies' Watch! Regularly $435.00 1SaleADay.com = $39.99!


Travel USB regularly $57.99, 1SaleADay.com=$2.99!

AND they are having a flash sale today on Melissa and Doug toys!
What a great time to pick up gifts for birthdays, holidays or just to have on hand for those last minute
gifts!


Disclaimer: I am offering a giveaway for 1SaleADay.com however this is not why I  am posting these deals. I 
genuinely love this site and the deals they offer. I have purchased and saved a lot of money from this company.
I am not being compensated in any way to tell you about the daily deals. All opinions are my own.