Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winner!

I have a Winner for the Tropical Traditions Dried Organic Shredded Coconut!
   Whew that's quite a title!


Kristen Yeh is Bloggity Blogs confirmed winner!
Congratulations Kristen!

When I was getting this ready to post I realized that I have not announced winners for a while and
I apologize for that. While the winners were all notified and received their prizes, I had issues with confirming
 winners for a lot of these giveaways. People were just not responding to the notifications I had to pick new winners and with a few of these giveaways the new winner did not respond as well hahah I had to keep going until I found someone that responded. and accepted the prize.
So here is the rest of the list of winners. Congratulations to everyone!

       Congratulations to Bloggitys Superfoods Snack Winner
Beth Grant
Congratulations to Bloggitys Smelly Towel Winner:
Ericka Coello 
Congratulations to Bloggitys Baron Bobs Winner
James Davies 
Congratulations to Bloggitys Crazy Dot Gift Card Winner
Paula Lee 
 Congratulations to Bloggitys Dole Flash Giveaway Winners
Javeta Acker
and
Vickie Bartelt
Congratulations to Bloggitys Nuts About Granola Winner
Pam Mares 
Congratulations to Bloggitys Smelly Washer Cleaner Winner
Lisa Walker 
 Congratulations to Bloggitys Nielsen Massey Vanillas Winner
L Davies