Monday, December 19, 2011

Things I Love To Share...

Star Turtle
I told you about this night light the other day, it projects stars on the ceiling and plays music. Well 1SaleADay has it back this time Free S&H! Regularly priced at $49.99 this can be yours for only 14.99 Shipped!

In fact 1SaleADay has  a lot of great deals today that require NO shipping charges Here are a few:

Dv-1100_thumbEZ Bake OvenBattery Powered Train
Sylvania Camcorder 14.99           EZ Bake Oven 12.99           Train 14.99
Power Tool Workshop
This play workset...29.99 FREE Shipping!
Plus a lot more! All these great deals are on 1 Sale A Days flash page (you must sign up and in to see the flash sales)
Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with 1SaleADay, they do not compensate me in any way to promote their site or the products they sell. I am simply passing on information to you.