Friday, December 23, 2011

There Is A Lesson Here.

A friend sent me this joke and normally don't spend time on this kind of joke, I just toss them.
But this one has a lesson in it. The Joke is racially motivated,but that is not my thing so I am asking you to read beyond that and see where I am pointing. Then leave a message on your thoughts.


PLEASE KNOW THAT I IN NO WAY DISLIKE ANYONE BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE OR
RELIGION. THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND.

The Jews Sank the Titanic
A plane left Heathrow Airport under the control of a Jewish captain. His co-pilot was Chinese. It was the first time they had flown together and an awkward silence between the two seemed to indicate a mutual dislike.

Once they reached cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activated the auto-pilot, leant back in his seat, and muttered: "I don't like Chinese."

"No rike Chinese?" asked the co-pilot, "why not?"

"You people bombed Pearl Harbour , that is why!"

"No, no", the co-pilot protested, "Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah" That Japanese, not Chinese."

"Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese...doesn't matter, you are all alike."

There was a few minutes of silence....

"I no rike Jews." the co-pilot suddenly announced.

"Oh yeah, why not?" Asked the captain.

"Jews sink Titanic." said the co-pilot.

"What? That is insane! Jews didn't sink the Titanic!" exclaimed the captain "It was an iceberg."

"Iceberg, Goldberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg , nomattah...all same







My Thoughts:
When you only see one as a whole you miss the true picture and
are usually wrong.