Thursday, December 29, 2011

After Holiday Slump

I have never felt it before, but then this is the first year I was truly an empty nester.
With my kids home it was wonderful, my daughter left first having to get back for work.
My son left today. I found myself fighting off tears and the emotional slump I felt really surprised me.
I am glad that my husband is still home for a few more days his company shuts down for the holiday week.
But them being gone means I can get back to my blog!

I had a startle today, I came in and my screen went nuts with malware warnings. I had to tear apart my blog to find out where it was hiding. That cute little calender I got from Google was the culprit and now everything is back to normal.

I hope you enjoyed the 10.00 giveaways I found, good luck most of them were pretty low entries for cash giveaways I hope some of us win!