Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Week of WHY ME!

I like to put in 16 hours a day on this blog, why? Because I want to be successful at it. I want my readers to enjoy what I post and I want something fresh every day. I welcome notes from anyone that reads this blog. I need you to tell me what you like that I do (no need to tell me what you don't, I will figure that for myself). I also want to know what you would like to see me do that I am not currently doing. Please send your thoughts to me via the contact me link on the contact tab located at the top of this page.. Thanks!

I am in search for a co writer to search for and post freebies and coupons. If this person wants to post stories and do reviews, we can have a discussion on that possibility.
Let it be known, this is my Blog and I have full VETO power on it.
In the future this person  may be elevated to co-admin and be a partner in the blog but at this time it is mine alone. Please use the contact me form to talk to me about this opportunity.

Weeks like this one which started last Friday, prevents me from doing what I feel I want and need to do on this blog. Yet, as I stated previously, my family must come first and I hope you understand that.

Monday, I had to go and take care of some financial matters, mail out the winners gifts, go to the store and pick up food and by the time I got home I had only enough time to cook supper and hand out treats. At 10pm I took down our decorations and only then did I work on the blog and was at it until 3 A.M. then I went to bed.

This morning, I got up at 7A.M. showered , answered some blog mail and then headed out of town for my doctor appointment. I am a Leukemia survivor, cured this coming January and I found lumps in my breast.
To say I am scared is putting it lightly. I fear the possibilities, lumps would not have phased my day 7 years ago but now... I am scheduled for a mammogram at the end of this month, it will be a long month for sure.

I got home at 4 P.M. and have been diligently trying to get caught up on my blog but hope you forgive the missing parts. I will dedicate my entire day tomorrow to you. I will find you deals and I will have a new giveaway up and running for you tomorrow.

Please invite your friends to come and join us as we sip coffee, gossip and shop... let's get our Bloggity on!
http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com