Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ready to Get You Ho,Ho, Ho on?



I don't normally tell you about deals I find with 
Vista Print because their free is never free
But this seems like a great deal to me.
I did not run it through and I am sure there
is shipping and handling on this what it is I don't know.

Posted: 02 Nov 2011 09:12 AM PDT

Vistaprint is offering up a great deal on a Holiday Card Survival Kit! This should help you get those Christmas cards out and focus on shopping! Here is what is included:
  • 20 Customized Holiday Cards
  • 140 Labels
  • 1 Engraved Pen
  • $4.99 + Shipping ($6.84)
Here is how to get this deal:
1. Go HERE and select Holiday Care On The First Page
2. Choose a Holiday Card Design
3. Go Through All the Customizations
4. The page for the Free Labels will show up in the order flow
5. In the cart, click the link to order the free engraved pen
6. Check out and you are good to go.